SUPER SUMMER THEATRE is located at Spring Mountain Ranch. This State Park is exactly 10 miles west of the 215/West Charleston intersection. All performances are outdoors and run Wednesday – Saturday (excluding September’s production which runs Thursday – Saturday).
- All performances begin at 8:05 PM except for May and September’s show which begins at 7:05 PM.
- Parking opens at 5:00 PM and seating for the meadow opens at 6:00 PM for ALL performances.
- Yes, we have handicapped parking and yes, we have room for buses.
- You may bring a blanket or chair. We also offer chair rentals for $1.00.
- YES, we have food vendors
- We recommend visiting our concession stand but bringing in outside food and drink is fine. -Alcoholic beverages are allowed.
- If you arrive before 5:00 PM, you can expect to pay a State Park fee of $10.00. After 5:00 PM, there is no fee.
- Children 5 and under are free.
- Credit Cards accepted for the concession stand, Flex Pass purchases, and merchandiseat the chair shed.
- No Pets allowed including emotional support animals
- Lounge/banana chairs (The blanket section can have backrests, like stadium seats, but not beach chairs. Chairs cannot be more than 18 inches above the ground. Your bottom has to be on the ground. Low sand chairs are not allowed. Only regular size chairs, NOT high back or elevated chairs, are allowed in the chair section. These rules will be enforced for the viewing pleasure of ALL our patrons. Thank you and enjoy your time at the park.)
“The mission of SUPER SUMMER THEATRE is to promote the use of Nevada State Parks by providing quality, family-oriented, and reasonably priced outdoor cultural entertainment to the community including theatrical arts educational opportunities.”