A Message from the Chairman:
Our hearts go out to all those affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. Taking into consideration the safety of our community, Super Summer Theatre is tentatively postponing our Summer Season. It is our hope that we get through these trying times and are able to resume our season starting in July. Current ticket holders will be contacted near the end of April about their ticket options when group assembly restrictions are lifted.
We do plan to provide an encore performance of Rat Pack Lounge this fall so watch the website for more information along with possible other options to use your tickets during the 20-21 In City Series (Fall of 2020).
We are closely monitoring the impact of the virus so please check our website for updates over the coming weeks.
To that, we have instituted aggressive sanitation efforts in the SST Studio facilities.
Please do all you can to keep you and your loved ones safe and healthy.
Health and Safety first! Remember to WASH YOUR HANDS with SOAP, OFTEN.
If you have any questions or concerns please call our office during business hours or send us a message or email.
Christy Miller | COB
SUPER SUMMER THEATRE
Box Office: M-F 10-4pm
Statement from the CDC:
Take steps to protect yourself
Clean your hands often
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands. Avoid close contact
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Put distance between yourself and other people if COVID-19 is spreading in your community. This is especially important for people who are at higher risk of getting very sick. (This includes: Older adults and People who have serious chronic medical conditions like: Heart disease, Diabetes, Lung disease.)