Available Online and at our Office Location
Super Summer Theatre Studios
*closed major holidays and adjacent observed days*
Summer Season Tickets:
For 2022 Summer Season we are offering $17.50 cash/check in office sale ahead of show date
$20 credit (online and in office sales)
Day of Show Tickets (Both Online and at the Gate):
$25.00 LIMITED AVAILABILITY
5 and under are free, regular ticket price for all other children.
Be a Super Summer VIP!
New for the 2022 Summer Series is the opportunity to reserve seats in advance!
For the first time ever, there will be a limited number of seats that can be reserved when patrons purchase their tickets. A limited number of reserved chairs and reserved blankets at the front of the Meadow will be available for each performance.
Chairs are $75 each, and blankets are $150 for two persons or $250 for four persons. Blanket purchasers get to keep their blanket!
Reserved chairs and blankets must be purchased at least one day in advance of the performance.
Donations and Refunds
While we finance our productions primarily through ticket sales, we also rely on the financial contributions of generous patrons and supporters. Please consider making a tax-deductible donation while purchasing tickets.
Flex tickets are our flexible season ticket for 2023 that can be purchased in the back of the meadow on show nights. They are flexible tickets that can be used for any of our normal 2023 performances (even sold out shows!).
- Ticket exchanges may be made up to the day prior to the show date, there is a $5 per ticket service fee for exchanged tickets.
- Tickets may not be exchanged at the gate.
- No exchanges after the date on the ticket.
- You may call the box office to fully complete exchanges Monday – Friday 10am – 4pm.
To complete ticket exchanges over the web follow the instructions below:
After Purchase Fill Out Form & Please Include:
- Original Ticket Purchase Order Number
- Exchange Ticket Purchase Order Number
- Date and Performance you would like to exchange to (we are unable to exchage to sold out performances)